General & Restorative Dentistry in Baton Rouge
Maintaining Excellent Oral Health
Our general and restorative dental services at Southern Oaks Family Dental Care can help you achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile. Our practice includes a team of professionals attuned to the needs of our patients and well-versed in a wide variety of general and family dentistry. We’re not only highly experienced and passionate about listening to the dental needs of our patients, but we work diligently until their goals are a reality. Our years of combined experience can help you no matter what you're hoping to achieve and no matter what the current state of your oral health is.
Call our office today at (225) 245-9880 to schedule a free consultation for dental care in Baton Rouge.
Treatments We Offer
Our doctors and the rest of our skilled team are proud to offer dental services that replace and restore teeth, repair signs of decay, make teeth look straighter and whiter, and more!
Our routine dental care treatments include:
- Root Canal Treatment: A root canal is an extremely routine in the world of dentistry and is less difficult and uncomfortable than most people would typically think. It involves the process of removing the infected pulp from your tooth and roots and gently replacing it.
- Tooth Extraction: Extraction is necessary when you’ve damaged your tooth or it is corrupted beyond reasonable repair.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction: Wisdom teeth can sometimes grow incorrectly and cause swelling and pain. They can also shift and misalign other teeth if left untreated.
- Oral Surgery: We offer surgical procedures for more permanent solutions and treatments that require our anesthesiologist.
- TMJ Treatment – Temporomandibular disorder, also known as TMJ, refers to a variety of conditions that affect TM joints, jaw muscles and facial nerves. Our restorative treatments can improve the function of your jaw and reduce your symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment: Sleep deprivation can cause serious health issues. That’s why we offer examinations, diagnosis, and treatment options for patients suffering from sleep apnea.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – For individuals with dental complications beyond repair due to infection, cavities, or trauma, full mouth reconstruction can help to replace and rebuild the foundation of your teeth.
- Laser Dentistry – We use laser dentistry to treat patients in the most effective and comfortable way. Laser technology allows us to accurately target areas in your mouth more efficiently and helps to make incisions more precise.
We Offer Free Consultations
We invite you to come into our office and see how our expertise can transform your smile. During your free consultation, we’ll examine your mouth and discuss your dental needs and goals more closely. We’ll most likely recommend several treatment choices that can give you the result you want.
Listen to Your Individual Needs
Convenient Locations & Hours
Coordinate with Different Insurance Plans
Personalized Treatment Plans