Dentures & Partials in Baton Rouge
Advanced, Gentle Dental Care
With all the different treatment options out there to restore teeth, it’s hard to know which procedure is best. In nearly all cases of missing teeth, a patient becomes eligible for some type of dental restoration. For those who prefer non-surgical treatments, dentures are generally the most popular choice as they are more affordable and require no form of surgery. Dentures and partial dentures are a prosthetic device that supports the soft and hard tissues of the space left from your missing tooth or teeth. Their main function is to act as a foundation to support the rest of your mouth so you can regain complete functionality when speaking, eating, and drinking.
Are you interested in our dentures and partials procedures? Call (225) 245-9880 today for more information.
At Southern Oaks Family Dental Care, we offer full and partial dentures that are beautifully crafted in-lab and custom-made to match the look and feel of your surrounding natural teeth.
Our denture services include:
- Full Dentures: Used to replace a whole set or the majority of your teeth
- Partial Dentures for One Missing Tooth: A single missing tooth can be just as damaging as missing several. Our partial dentures can be as small, thin, and light as you want to ensure a perfect fit for the gap in your teeth. Leaving even the smallest space between teeth can cause a variety of dental problems
- Implant-Supported Denture: Back teeth, such as your molars, can benefit most from an implant-supported denture since they act as the main support for chewing and avoiding bone loss
Key Advantages of Dentures
One of the main reasons our patients prefer dentures over implants is because they’re a much less invasive option. Although dentures are not as permanent, they are a better choice for patients seeking a less expensive procedure and wanting a quicker fix.
Other benefits of dentures include:
- Made from high-quality material
- Fully customizable
- Looks and feels like natural teeth
Don't forget to call us at (225) 245-9880 to schedule your free consultation!
Listen to Your Individual Needs
Convenient Locations & Hours
Coordinate with Different Insurance Plans
Personalized Treatment Plans