Baton Rouge Dental Implants
Tooth Restoration Procedures
Many patients come into our office with missing teeth due to decay, injury, or gum disease. Dental implants remain one of the most effective and advanced ways to replace damaged and loose teeth. Imperfections in your mouth can detract from an otherwise attractive smile, but they can also create a multitude of problems for your remaining natural teeth. Implants are a great way to preserve facial structure and prevent bone deterioration while improving the overall functionality of your oral health.
Dental implants can restore damaged teeth! Fix your smile with the help of our experts by calling (225) 245-9880.
Our Dental Implant Services
Our experienced dentists can help prevent common dental problems by providing the highest quality oral implant procedures. We may recommend implants in a variety of scenarios, but most often in the event of loose or missing teeth.
We are proud to offer the following dental implant procedures:
- All-on-4: With this technique, we place four dental implants in the upper and lower jaws of your mouth to support an entire arch.
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants: Before getting implants, we’ll conduct a post-op exam and x-ray to determine if you have enough bone density to support dental implants at all.
- Mini Implants: Mini implants are used for more narrow jaws or in a jaw where bone grafting is needed. Additionally, they are a quicker and more affordable treatment option.
- Bone grafting: Involves making an incision in your gum to gain access to the bone underneath to add grafting material. Typically, the grafting material is processed from bone materials in your own body.
- Multiple Teeth Replacement: Multiple tooth implants are great for more lifelike tooth replacements. This advanced treatment addresses several teeth at once to restore a healthy bite and jawbone.
During Your Initial Consultation
If, like many others, you feel a dental implant procedure is the right choice for you, we ask that you undergo a thorough examination to address any health considerations that may prevent us from performing treatment. Your questions and concerns are important to us and our staff will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure a successful outcome. We offer free consultations for all our first-time patients.
Listen to Your Individual Needs
Convenient Locations & Hours
Coordinate with Different Insurance Plans
Personalized Treatment Plans