Cosmetic Dentist in Baton Rouge
Crafting Beautiful, Radiant Smiles
At Southern Oaks Family Dental Care, we understand how an appearance can make or break self-confidence. If you’re not happy with the way your smile looks, consider a cosmetic dentistry treatment. Our techniques are designed to help patients achieve gorgeous results while maximizing comfort and convenience. We use the latest advancements in dental technology to enhance outcomes with high-quality cosmetic services. We offer a variety of options to treat common dental issues such as crowded and misaligned teeth as well as gaps, infections, and more.
Interested in learning more about our cosmetic dental services? Call us at (225) 245-9880 today.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Our cosmetic treatments aim to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Our dental specialists have a keen eye for artistry, and we aim to incorporate that skill into every procedure we perform.
Keep your smile looking healthy and youthful with one of our cosmetic dentistry services:
- Composite Fillings: Fillings are the most common technique to repair minor damaged teeth. Our composite fillings are designed to match the color and feel of your natural teeth.
- Dental Bonding: We generally use dental bonding to fix cracked, broken, and chipped teeth. The tooth-colored plastic applies to the front of your tooth and improves both the function and appearance of your teeth.
- Dental Bridges: A restoration process used to bridge the gap between two teeth. A dental bridge includes one or two crowns that act as an anchor when placed on the tooth.
- Dental Crowns: We use dental crowns to restore or “cap” damaged teeth by permanently adhering it to the top of your tooth.
- Dental Veneers & Laminates: Veneers or laminates are made of porcelain or ceramic material and match the shade, shape, and size of your surrounding teeth to close gaps, even length, and cover dark stains.
- Smile Makeover: Involves a combination or multiple reconstructive cosmetic procedures. Our smile makeover completely transforms and restores your teeth, including appearance and functionality.
- Botox: We use Botox to treat issues such as gummy lines and bulky jaws.
- Teeth Whitening: We use Zoom Whitening to bleach your teeth and lighten discolorations of dentin and enamel.
In addition to our cosmetic dental services, we offer an “invisible way” to straighten your teeth without the hassle and unappealing aesthetics of metal braces. Invisalign is a series of clear removable aligners to re-shape your teeth. We personally craft your aligners through a combination of our doctor’s expertise and our 3-D imaging technology. We’ll provide you with a new set of aligners every two weeks until your teeth has straightened into it’s final position.
Choosing the Right Provider
When finding the right dentist, it’s important to look for someone who goes beyond basic patient expectations. You need a professional who not only impacts your oral health but is always looking out for your best interest. That’s why our compassionate team treats every person with the utmost respect and consideration. Our sincere hope is that when you leave our office, you know it was the right choice, and we’ll make sure to address any fears or concerns you may have along the way.
Dial (225) 245-9880 to speak with one of our staff members and schedule an appointment for one of our cosmetic dentistry services.
Listen to Your Individual Needs
Convenient Locations & Hours
Coordinate with Different Insurance Plans
Personalized Treatment Plans